Saturday, November 22, 2014

New Episode of Eve's Hungry: Spoils of War

I just posted a new episode of Eve's Hungry:

Episode Thirteen: Spoils of War

It's getting close to the thrilling conclusion (which I promise is great) and then I'm going to publish the completed work as a novel on Amazon.  The series has been up for several years and its had over 5,000 page views.  Which isn't a heck of a lot by internet standards, but I don't think it's bad given I've done virtually no promotion other than a Twitter feed and my own Facebook page.  Will any of these page views translate into book sales?  I have no idea.  But it's been fun posting and I hope there are some people that are enjoying the series.

The final chapters are all roughed out and will be done soon.  Yes, for a while I wasn't sure if I would finish it, but we're past all that.  So there is still time to get on the train.  If you haven't been following, here's the link for the first episode.  Enjoy!

Eve's Hungry: Episode One: The Sword Dancer


No comments:

Post a Comment